Whether you’re a native of one of these towns, you live nearby, or you’re looking to make your next Texas road trip even more exciting, local events are a huge part of what makes our state a great place to explore!
Click on each city’s event calendar for more information, ticket details (if applicable), and even MORE awesome events! Be sure to save this blog post so you can reference it next year!
Seasonal Texas Events
- Where to Pick Berries: May through end of July 2023 (depending on seasonal weather/rain patterns)
- Hot Air Balloon Festivals: June through October 2023
- Pride Month: June 2023
- Pumpkin Patches & Fall Festivals: September through November 2023
- ABC Kite Fest (free): Experience this family event filled with day-long activities such as kite making and flying, as well MossFest, a children’s music concert. April 1, 2023
- U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team vs. Republic of Ireland: Watch the international soccer match of the USNWT against Ireland before they head to Australia for the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup. April 8, 2023, 1:30 PM
- MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix: This features the world’s premier motorcycle racing championship at the Circuit of the Americas. Experience the most intense racing action alongside all other motor enthusiasts in this world class, two-wheeled event. April 14 – 16, 2023
- Capitol 10K: Planning to run a marathon? Join the largest 10K in Texas, but also now the sixth largest in the country, and explore the custom-designed training routes. You will also have complete access to other activities and events at the Finish Line Festival. April 16, 2023
- Old Settler’s Music Festival: Witness an unforgettable weekend celebration of legendary music, culture and inclusivity. Enjoy arts, crafts, music workshops, camping and jamming with the community. April 20 – 23, 2023
- Jammin on Jarboe: Listen to great music and jam at Paul Shelley Pavilion in Jarboe Bayou Park. April 1, 2023, 7 PM to 9 PM
- Wednesday Night Sailboat Races: This passion for sailing has already been an institution at Clear Lake since 1980. These races have unique turning marks so spectators can enjoy watching the crew’s teamwork, sail changes, and exchanges between boats. April 6, 2023, 6 PM to 8 PM
- Astronomy in the Park (free): Pack up your telescope, your blankets, and lawn chairs and come out to Rustic Oak Park for some stargazing. Monthly on the 1st Saturday, 7 PM to 9:30 PM.
- Magic Day: Be delighted with show-stopping magic tricks and activities while learning the science of magic at Beaumont Children’s Museum. April 1, 2023
- Easter Egg Hunt: Join John Jay French Museum’s sixth annual Easter Egg Hunt. Hop on over for some fun and win amazing treats and special prizes. Plus, there will be a cute photo op with the Easter Bunny. April 8, 2023, 1 PM to 2:30 PM
- Earth Day (free): Let’s make our world a happier, healthier place and attend this national celebration. Join environmental-friendly activities, science experiments, games and refreshments. April 15, 2023, 10 AM to 2 PM
- Sip ‘n Shop at Cotton Creek Winery (free admission): Monthly on the 1st of the month
- Yoga at Cattail Marsh (free): Bring your mat and attend a Vinyasa yoga class on the Cattail Marsh Boardwalk. Weekly on Saturdays until August 26th, 2023.
- I-10 Flea Market (free admission): Explore a wide array of locally made items and antiques. Weekly on Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 8AM to 5PM. Location: 445 West Freeway (I-10, Vidor, TX)
- Bellville Market Day (free parking and admission): Support local vendors and treat yourself and your loved ones to unique handmade items, gifts, great food, music and wine. April 1, 2023, 9 AM to 4 PM.
- Bellville Market Day and Farmers Market (free admission): Shop vendors and fresh, local goods like seasonal produce, meat, and more! Monthly on the 1st Saturday. Opens at 9am. Farmers Market is open until noon. Market is open until 4 PM. Note: The Market is not held in January, June, July, or August.
- Bobby Mack Plays Yett Park (free parking): Meet the Texas blues guitar legend and have an incredible, musical night with your family and friends at Yett Memorial Park. April 15, 2023, 6 PM to 10 PM
- Blanco Lavender Festival (free admission): Choose from a selection of lavender treats and local goods at this free festival in Blanco. June 9 – 11, 2023
- 17th Annual Easter Egg Hunt (free): Come out to Boerne City Lake Park and get your baskets ready to hunt some eggs. Don’t let the Easter Bunny hop away without taking some photos. April 1, 2023, 10:30 AM to 12 PM
- Spring Diva Night (free admission): Diva Night is back this spring in downtown Boerne! Festivities include shopping, music, dining and more for the Diva in you! April 13, 2023, 5 PM to 8 PM
- A Day at the Farm & Farmers Market (free admission): Spend time outside, shop, and hike the trails at Herff Farm. Special events vary, like classes or chances to volunteer with the Cibolo Center for Conservation. Weekly every Saturday from 9 AM to 1 PM
- The Old Jail Museum Tours: Learn about Kendall County history inside this historic jailhouse that dates back to 1887. Tickets for visitors 10+ years old are just $5! Visitors under 10 will receive free admission. Weekly every Saturday.
- Earth Day 5K: Run through the woods to celebrate our planet and raise awareness of protecting our environment in this 5K marathon. April 22, 2023, 8 PM to 5 PM
- Dennis Lambert Jazz Concert: Catch the amazing performance of the renowned jazz pianist, Dennis Lambert at the fully restored and historic Brownwood Lyric Theatre. April 29, 2023, 7:30 PM to 10 PM
- 2nd Sundays Downtown Brownwood: Every month on the second Sunday, local and participating businesses will be open and offering something unique and fun! Explore the charm of downtown: the food, the drinks, the shopping! April 9, 2023, 8 AM to 8 PM
- Artisan Market: The Artisan Market is back for their Spring Season at Shaw’s Marketplace! Head over and shop from 20+ local artisans, bakeries, and more! March 25 – May 27, 2023 (9 AM to 1 PM)
- Spring Fling at KinderHill Brew Lab (free admission): Come celebrate the beginning of spring with lots of games, food, and beers in collaboration with the KBTX Weather Crew. April 1, 2023, 12 PM to 5:30 PM
- Texas A&M Baseball VS Texas State: Deck yourself in your favorite gear and head to Blue Bell Park to experience Texas A&M Baseball! April 4, 2023, 6 PM to 8 PM
- Downtown Street & Art Fair: There will be art demonstrations, family-friendly activities, live music, shopping, and community. April 15, 2023, 10 AM to 6 PM
- First Friday in Downtown Bryan (free): Monthly on the 1st Friday from 5 PM to 10 PM.
- Beverage Flight Wednesday at Ronin Farm: The Ronin Farm will be serving flights of things like beer, wine, cocktails, or liquor that’ll change each week. Check their website to see what is being served that week. Book your spot online. Weekly every Wednesday during this spring, 5 PM to 10 PM.
- Brazos Valley Farmers’ Market (free): Weekly every Saturday from 8 AM to noon.
- Coffee Shop Social at POV by Pride Community Center (free): Visit with members and staff of the Pride Community Center while enjoying your favorite beverage at the POV Coffee House. Monthly on the 3rd Tuesday from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Pop-up with Pure Barre at Lake Walk (free): Enjoy a sunset barre class monthly on the 4th Wednesday from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Be sure to come prepared with a yoga mat, towel, and water. Be sure to register online beforehand.
- Utopiafest: An intimate music and arts festival with concerts, workshops, food, and even camping! May 5 – 6, 2023
- Garrett Memorial Hunt 2023 (free): Find some treasure during this 3-day, free range hunting event and explore Canton’s historic district! April 14 – 16, 2023
- First Monday Market Days (free admission): The largest flea market in the world! Monthly every first and last weekend (Thursdays through Sundays)
- Morning with Mr. Bunny (free): Bring your kids to the Carl Barton Softball Fields. Enjoy the inflatables, face painting, Easter Egg Hunt and meet Mr. Bunny! April 1, 2023, 10 AM to 12 PM
- Conroe Crossroads Music Festival: Watch 40 spectacular live music shows for four days in downtown Conroe and explore this music friendly community. April 13 – 16, 2023
- Trivia at B-52 Brewing (free admission): Weekly on Thursday at 7 PM
- Main Street Market (free admission): Weekly on Saturday, 10 AM to 2 PM
- Sip Shop Stroll (free admission): Shop alongside live music, food, and libations. Monthly on the 4th Thursday at 5 PM.
- Birdiest Festival in America: See hundreds of specials of birds during this amazing spring migration through the Coastal Bend region. April 26 – 30, 2023
- Grow Local Farmers’ Market (free): Weekly on Wednesdays
- Sunrise Yoga on the Deck at Water Dog Yoga, SUP & Barre: Take a sunset Vinyasa class for all levels and ages. Weekly on Wednesdays from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM
- Third Thursday at the Art Museum of South Texas (free): Explore the museum, take part in art activities, shop from local vendors, and enjoy live music. Monthly on the 3rd Thursday from 5:30 PM to 9 PM
- Dallas Cup: Watch the oldest and most prestigious international youth soccer tournament live. April 1 – 9, 2023
- Festival of Joy (free admission): A colorful celebration of joy with bright colors, beautiful flowers, a free vegetarian feast, riveting music, dance, and interactive holistic living and cultural activities! April 15, 2023, 11 AM to 6 PM
- Children’s Cancer Fund Gala: The “Light It Up” Gala will take place at the Hilton Anatole with a silent auction to support pediatric cancer research and treatment programs at Children’s Health and UT Southwestern. April 21, 2023, 6 PM to 10 PM
- Skyline Half Marathon | 10K | 5K (free parking): Run through West Dallas neighborhoods while enjoying the beautiful views of the Dallas skyline. Be sure to stay for the after party with a view, beer, and a DJ in the Trinity Groves area. April 22, 2023, 5:30 AM to 11 AM
- Texas State Fair: There will be dozens of food stalls, games, carnival rides, tastings, daily concerts, and other family-friendly activities. September 29 – October 22, 2023
- Día de Muertos: October 29, 2023
- Dripping Springs Race to Brunch 5K: This isn’t your typical 5K. This event will also showcase local artisans, live music, a photobooth, complimentary brunch beverages, as well as awesome prizes and giveaways. April 1, 2023, 8 AM to 12 PM
- Eggstravaganza & Family Hayride: Come out to Dripping Springs Ranch Park with your family and enjoy a family-friendly hayride, petting zoo, exciting games, and more! April 8, 2023, 2 PM to 6 PM
- 2023 Ride for the Love of Texas – Scenic Texas (free for children 12 and under): Gear up and join this scenic cycling event to help raise funds for preserving Texas’ beloved, scenic environments. April 22, 2023, at 8 AM
- Easter 2023 (free): Hosted by the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, celebrate Easter loaded with lots of fun games and activities. April 9, 2023, at 12 AM
- Ennis Bluebonnet Trail Festival (free admission): Celebrating some of the state’s oldest bluebonnet trails, the festival will feature vendors, live music, and lots of opportunities for great photos with friends and family. April 14 – 16, 2023, bluebonnet trails are open until April 30, 2023.
- National Polka Festival: Listen to live polka music, practice your moves, eat tasty food, and surround yourself with Czech culture. May 26 – 28, 2023
- May Music Fest: More information will be on the Chamber of Commerce website as it becomes available. May 13, 2023, 7 PM to 11 PM
- Casino Night: Play roulette, Texas Hold’em, Craps, and Blackjack. Your ticket will get you $2,000 in Funny Money to start with prizes available for you to win! August 12, 2023, 7 PM to 10 PM
- Trick-It-Up Bike Ride: There will be snacks and lunch provided along with a St. Arnold’s Beer Garden and live music. Come ready to ride in your best bike decor and Halloween costume! October 28, 2023
- Scare on the Square: More information will become available on the Chamber of Commerce website as it becomes available. October 31, 2023
- Christmas Parade & Rudolph “Fun” Run: More information will become available on the Chamber of Commerce website as it becomes available. December 9, 2023
- Farmersville Market at the Onion Shed & City Hall (free admission): This event has been running since 2004 and features food and craft vendors, trails, and restaurants. Monthly (except January & October) on the 1st Saturday from 9 AM to 3 PM.
- Frisco Uncorked (free): Don’t miss the annual food and wine festival at Frisco Square, which features tasting wines from Texas and California, live music, talented artists, local restaurants, culinary demos, a kid’s area, vendors and more! April 29, 2023, 12 PM to 6 PM
- Frisco Starfest (free): Hang out with the Texas Astronomical Society and learn all about space. Check the hotline before you go by calling 214-800-6000. Monthly on the 2nd Saturday, 6 PM to 10:30 PM weather permitting.
- Galveston Steampunk Festival: Take a step back in time at the Galveston Railroad Museum with entertainment, exhibits, vendors, presenters, games and much more! April 1, 2023, at 12 PM
- The Grand Kids Festival (free admission): This one-of-a-kind, family event will take place on Post Office Street – between 20th and 23rd streets. Make sure to bring your kids and you’re guaranteed to be entertained with an exciting variety of fun, family-friendly activities. April 29, 2023, 10 AM to 5 PM
- Rise Prohibition Brunch at Mob Bar: This local speakeasy will feature Sinatra, live jazz, and a menu full of themed food and drinks. Weekly every Sunday, 12 PM to 4 PM.
- Red Poppy Festival (free): The weekend will start with a Poppy Parade & Car Show followed by food, vendors, crafts, and live music. April 28 – 30, 2023
- Wolf Ranch Farmer’s Market (free admission): Weekly on Saturdays
- Historic Courthouse Tours (free): Weekly on Fridays at 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, and 3:30 PM. Simply meet at the courthouse.
- Thursday Taproom Trivia at the Barking Armadillo (free admission): Weekly on Thursdays
- The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival: This event features an outdoor art gallery with 225 extraordinary artists representing a broad range of styles and mediums. April 14 – 16, 2023
- WorldFest – Houston International Film Festival: Be part of one of the oldest and largest film festival in the world and experience outstanding film excellence! April 25 – 30, 2023
- Colors in Bloom at the Color Factory: This interactive museum will take on all the springs colors with features like life-size bluebonnets and a brand new, blossoming confetti room. Daily from February 11 – June 30, 2023
- First Saturday Arts Market (free admission): Monthly on the 1st Saturday
- The Alice: An Immersive Cocktail Experience: You’ll create two cocktails and so much more during this Alice in Wonderland themed adventure. There are family-friendly sessions available as well. January 11 – April 9, 2023, Wednesdays through Sundays at 5:30 PM
- Beginner Salsa Lessons at M-K-T (free): Come with a partner or by yourself for an hour-long, outdoor salsa lesson. Last Friday of each month through August 25, 6 PM to 7:30 PM
- Annual Kingsland Beautification Golf Tournament: A fun charity event at the Legends Golf Course supporting beautification efforts in order to improve the community. April 15, 2023, 11 AM to 7 PM
- ZZ Top – Raw Whisky Tour: Listen to Classic Rock by the iconic American rock band, ZZ Top, at the Sames Auto Arena. April 19, 2023, at 8 PM
- The Border is Beautiful Festival: Mark your calendar for this amazing, family-friendly event showcasing the bicultural celebration of art, music and heritage in downtown Laredo. April 22, 2023, 5 PM to 10 PM
- Film Club Fridays: What makes this event fun is you won’t know what you’re watching until the movie starts! Complimentary snacks are available, but you can bring your own as well. The event is BYOB for 21+ and you also can place orders with the on-site cafe. Entry is $5 via cash, Venmo, or the website. Monthly on the 1st and 3rd Friday through April 21 from 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Easter Eggstravaganza: Hunt for thousands of eggs filled with candy at Pedigo Park and snap some photos with the Easter Bunny! April 1, 2023, 9 AM to 12 PM
- 60×30 – A Festival of One-Minute Dances: Kick off spring with an evening celebration of dance from world-class talents. April 7 – 8, 2023
- Lubbock Arts Festival (free for children 12 and under): Be inspired by over 100 visual artists from across the nation exhibiting their original paintings, pottery, fibers, woodworking, and more! April 15 – 16, 2023
- First Friday Art Trail in Lubbock Cultural District (free admission): A self-guided art tour complete with music, food trucks, and art from all over. Monthly on the 1st Friday (starting March 3, 2023)
- Food Truck Alley: Choose from an assortment of local food trucks between 11 AM to 2 PM. Monthly on the 1st Tuesday (starting March 27, 2023)
- Second Saturdays (March through November): End your Saturday evening with live music, shopping, and a car show in downtown Marshall. Monthly on the 2nd Saturday, 5 PM to 9 PM
- Holistic Festival of Life and Wellness (free with pre-registration): Get healthier by attending this 2-day holistic market roadshow featuring yoga classes, meditation, sound healing, health talks, workshops and a lot more! April 7 – 8, 2023
- Dino-Mite Egg Hunt (free): Help Daisy, the library dinosaur at Roy & Helen Hall Library, find her lost eggs and enjoy all the eggs-tra special crafts and activities. April 8, 2023, 11 AM to 2 PM
- King George Concert (free): Watch the George Strait tribute concert and enjoy listening to fantastic country music live! April 14, 2023, at 7 PM
- Arts in Bloom: Celebrate art in all of its forms in downtown McKinney with art pieces on display, plus music, wine, and food. There will also be a Kid’s Creation Station. April 14 – 16, 2023
- KHYI’s 27th Annual Texas Music Revolution: Over 98 bands across 15 stages will be filling the square with all kinds of music. June 2 – 3, 2023
- Thru the Chute (free for spectators): The famous Tube Chute will feature handmade boats attempting to survive the current with activities along the shore of the Comal River. April 29, 2023 (last day to register is April 18)
- Harvest Moon Gala: October 7, 2023
- Wurstfest: November 3 – 12, 2023
- Christmas Market: December 7, 2023
- Texas Dogwood Trails Celebration: Last day is April 2, 2023
- Fairy Garden Trail: Open March 17 – April 30, 2023, 7 days a week from dawn to dusk
- Texas State Railroad Events: The Texas State Railroad has released their calendar events for the year, including the following:
- Easter Lunch Train: This adventure through the East Texas woods will resemble the Dogwood Lunch Train, with an Easter lunch being served at the Rusk TX Rail Depot. April 8, 2023
- Wine in the Pines: You’ll receive complimentary appetizers on board along with samples of wine from Red 55 Winery in Lindale, Texas. You’ll get off at the Rusk TX Rail Depot for dinner under the stars. On the way back, dessert will be served. April 14, 2023
- The 1836 Chuckwagon Race: Join this action-packed event featuring wagon races, pasture roping, mounted shooting, match races, trail rides, vendors, kid’s activities and much more! April 21 – 23, 2023, 8 AM to 10 PM
- Saturdays on Main (free admission): You’re invited to explore downtown Palestine and all of its antique shops, boutiques, and restaurants. January 7 – November 4, 2023, on the 1st Saturday from 10 AM to 10 PM
- Palestine Trade Days (free admission): March 4 – December 2, 2023, on the 1st Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM
- Steak Wars: Sample over a thousand steaks and enjoy live music, a mobile bar, and a cigar lounge. All proceeds will benefit the Boys & Girls Club of the Red River Valley. April 8, 2023, 11 AM to 4 PM
- Texas Wine Fest (21+): Downtown Paris will feature wine samples from surrounding Texas wineries along with bites and sweets to try from local businesses. April 15, 2023, 6 PM to 9 PM
- Mad Max Run: This obstacle course and mud run will prove to be a challenge, but equally as much fun. Children between 14 and 17 can run for free when they are registered with a participating adult. April 22, 2023, 9 AM to 2 PM
- Tour de Paris: No need to go to France to watch the Tour de France when Paris TX hosts its very own version! It has been a local favorite since 1984 and participation has grown significantly since then. Participants must register online. July 15, 2023, start time is 8 AM.
- Balloon & Music Festival: Watch hot air balloons of all shapes and sizes take flight while you enjoy music, vendors, and kid-friendly activities. September 8 – 10, 2023
- Spring/Summer Farmers Market (free admission): Shop for fresh, local produce, coffee, crafts, and other goods from surrounding small businesses. Weekly every Saturday (starting May 6th), 8 AM to 1 PM
- Pearland Holi Extravaganza: Holi, also known as a springtime festival, has come to Pearland. There will be music, food, crafts, shopping, and so much more! April 1, 2023, 12 PM to 5 PM
- Pearland Boutique Shop & Hop (free admission): Be entered to win a prize when you visit four or more of the 10 local Pearland businesses that will be present. There will also be snacks and drinks available. May 13, 2023, 10 AM to 5 PM
- Pearland Art on the Pavilion (free): Shop local and regional artists while you listen to live music. October 8 – 9, 2023, 10 AM to 5 PM
- Pearland Restaurant Weeks: A variety of local restaurants will be creating special menus for you to try in support of the Pearland Neighborhood Center, a social services center serving the residents of Northern Brazoria County. November 7 – 20, 2023
- Pearland Country Music Showcase (free): You’re invited to bring your coolers and lawn chairs/blankets for this country concert featuring Voice contestant, Holly Tucker. November 13, 2023, 4 PM to 6:30 PM
- Old Pearland Farmers Market: Purchase fresh, handmade goods from local vendors in benefit of a different community organization each month. Monthly on the 3rd Saturday, 9 AM to 1 PM
- Dance Plano! 2023: Celebrate your love of dance ad be mesmerized by incredible dance performances at the Courtyard Theater. April 1, 2023, 2 PM to 4 PM
- Legacy West + Witty Kids Discovery Walks (free): Unleash your children’s creativity and imagination thru a series of outdoor learning activities. April 8, 2023, 10 AM to 11 AM
- Live Music – DJ Richy Smart (free): Come out and see a live music performance by premier DJ, Richy Smart April 15, 2023, 9 AM to 12 PM
- Red Tent Farmer’s Market at the Shops at Willowbend: Weekly every Saturday
- DFW Nerd Night at Farm + Feed (free): Come play board games with your friends and/or family and support a good cause! Donations are optional with all funds going to a designated charity. Monthly on the 3rd Saturday from 1 PM to 4 PM
- Cajun Heritage Fest: Experience Cajun music, dancing, flavors, and traditions at the Carl A. Parker Multipurpose Center. April 1, 2023, at 12 PM
- Flashlight Egg Hunt & Movie in the Park: Go out for a nighttime egg hunt while the moon shines bright at the Dell Diamond Northwest parking lot. April 6, 2023, 6 PM to 10 PM
- Earth Day Festival (free): This environment-friendly activity is open for all ages to bring the community together in caring for our world. April 22, 2023, 9 AM to 12 PM
- Music on Main (free): Not only will there be live music, but you’re encouraged to enjoy dinner or snacks on the lawn or visit one of Main Street Round Rock’s many restaurants. There will also be free parking, face painting, balloon artists, and more! Weekly on Wednesdays from 7 PM to 9 PM (starting March 22 until June 28, 2023).
- Muddy Princess San Antonio: This is an outdoor women’s event featuring a 5km obstacle mud run for all sizes, ages and fitness levels. April 2, 2023, 8 AM to 1 PM
- San Antonio Book Festival (free): Enjoy a full day of author presentations, panel discussions, book sales, signings, children’s and teen activities, and food trucks at this 11th annual family event. April 15, 2923, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Fiesta Sant Antonio: Celebrate San Antonio’s culture and heritage with colorful parades, amazing food and lively entertainment! April 20 – 30, 2023
- Festival de Animales (free for members): For everyone who cares about animals, celebrate animal rights and welfare while enjoying exciting performances throughout the San Antonio Zoo. April 29 – 30, 2023
- Día de Muertos: October 26, 2023
- SeaWorld San Antonio Seven Seas Food Festival: Same 100+ food items and nearly 50 varieties of beer, wine, and cocktails. Select days, March 23 – May 14, 2023, 10:30 AM to 6 PM.
- Great Tyler Cleanup 2023 (free): Enjoy a morning of cleaning your neighborhood and making an impact by helping keep Tyler beautiful! April 1, 2023, 9 AM to 12 PM
- Faulk Gnar: Skateboarding enthusiasts of all skill levels are welcome to join this skateboarding competition at Faulkner Park. April 22, 2023, 10 AM to 3 PM
- Latin & Hip-Hop Nights at Bricks: Ladies receive free admission before 10 PM. Weekly on Fridays at 9 PM
- First Saturday Hike at Tyler State Park: Attend a group-led hike through Tyler State Park. Event is free but there is a $6 park entry fee. Leashed pets are welcome. Monthly on the 1st Saturday at 9 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Highway 155 Farmer’s Market (free admission): Weekly on Saturdays from 8 AM to noon.
- Easter Eggstravaganza: Join the Texas Zoo for an egg-cellent weekend of Easter egg hunts and games, animal encounters, shows and more! April 8, 2023, 10 AM to 4 PM
- Cumbia Fest 2023: Come join Casa de Luna for a fun, family-friendly night full of live music, art, food, local vendors and a movie screening. April 22, 2023, 5 PM to 10 PM
- Kidz’ Fishin Derby 2023 (free): Take the bait and join this fishing event where you’ll learn tips and tricks from professional anglers. April 1, 2023, 8 AM to 12 PM
- Movies in the Park (free): Enjoy a movie date night at 503 Santa Fe Dr. and make sure to come early to grab the best spot for movie viewing. April 14, 2023, 7:30 PM to 10: 00 PM
- Peach Festival: July 8, 2023