Just maintaining curly hair with all of the products, cost of haircuts, and extras can really add up for girls with curly hair. As a girl with curly hair some of my favorite gifts were things that had to do with my hair and things that I used almost every day! So this year I decided to put together a gift guide using the products that I love so that people had a resource of gifts for girls with curly hair that we would actually use!
This gift guide may include links to affiliate products meaning I can potentially get a profit off of your purchase at no additional cost to you.
- Help a girl show that #curlpride with this Curly Hair Don’t Care Tshirt
- We want our curls to last as long as possible and this Silk Pillowcase helps keep frizz away while sleeping for fresh curls the next day
- Drying hair with regular towels causes hair to frizz, but with this microfiber towel frizz when drying hair is not an issue.
- A good hair dryer with a diffuser to mimic air drying is another tool eliminating frizz. My favorite has been the Dyson Super Sonic Hair Dryer.
- Even the brush matters for styling hair and this brush helps separate the strands for ultimate definition.
- The Curly Girl Handbook is the #1 resource on everything you need to know about curly hair. Nuff said!
- A way to keep hair curly overnight is to put it in a pineapple and these hair ties are a great way to keep hair from getting that dent in it.
- The TIGI catwalk is my favorite all-in-one product for defined curls and is perfect for travelling light.
- Like dry shampoo, but for curly girls, this dry conditioner is perfect for freshening up 2nd, 3rd,… day curls
- Curly hair constantly demands hydration and I love this leave in moisturizer because it gives my hair the moisture it needs without feeling heavy.
- I love hearing stories from other curly girls and this book is full of inspiring stories and advice.
Curly hair is a constant battle to keep frizz away so most of these products come together to help prevent curls and help make those curls last as long as possible!