Between birthdays and Christmas’s, shopping for the men in my life has always been a struggle. I ask my husband what he wants and it’s always “I don’t know”. FIFA is always a given, but after that him and I are clueless. When I first met him, when I asked what he liked, he could only name three things “playing soccer, watching soccer, and FIFA.” So I was definitely in for a challenge when it came to finding ideas for him. And don’t get me started on my dad. He’s the guy who already has everything. At first it was a challenge to find gifts for hard to shop for guys, but this ended up being a lot of fun and the guys ended up liking these!
- Normal wallets are boring, but this smart wallet from Ekster comes with a built in GPS device to make it virtually impossible to lose plus RFID/NIC blocking cards, and a sleek design.
- I actually originally got this bag for myself in a gorgeous aquamarine, but my husband ended up using it so much. This bag is perfect for guys who like to hike and adventure and has been my husband’s go-to bag for every trip.
- If you travel with your guy a lot or know someone who has a lot of business flights, he is going to enjoy this travel pillow. It’s so much more compact than a standard travel pillow and provides more support. Husband approved!
- Record more memories with your man with this phone photogrip. This is way less obnoxious than a selfie stick and you can set it anywhere for incredible pictures with your man. Another perfect travel-related gift that won’t break the bank!
- To go with the photo grip, we got Chief the stylus and clicker tool to be able to take images far away.
- Got a Star Wars fan in your life? The BB-8 sphero is a programmable robot with a bunch of cool features including displaying holographs and rolling around your house like BB-8!
- Looking for an affordable techie gift? This shower speaker makes a great gift for music lovers.
- Since my man already loves soccer in all forms, I thought this mini Foosball table and shot game were perfect!
- Another great idea for frequent travelers is a Pandora Premium Account. You can download music and playlists for offline mode. My husband loves to use this on long road trips with spotty signal and plane rides.
- Cooking and superheroes go together with this Thor Hammer Tenderizer.
- My husband got a GoPro last year and it has been one of his favorite gifts! It’s been great to record our adventure memories like jumping down waterfalls and zip lining.