Not sure what to get the food lover in your life? I’m sharing some creative and some of my favorite gift ideas for foodies below!
- Everyone knows Zing Zang for their Bloody Mary mixes but did you know Zing Zang carries a tasty Margarita mix as well? Impress the foodie in your life by picking up a case of Zing Zang, adding in different tequilas for endless mixing opportunities, and a couple of other fun items for a DIY margarita gift basket! Plus maybe they’ll make margaritas for you so it’s a win-win!
- Coolest waffle maker ever! Your foodie friend will love this Star Wars waffle maker!
- Tacos are life and now you can express it to the world with this shirt.
- Know a baker? How cute is this heart shaped casserole dish?
- This Wonderbag is a powerless slow cooker and is great for the foodie/traveler in your life.
- Does your foodie collect coffee mugs? If so, they definitely need this sloth coffee mug in their life.
- Want to add some sparkle to your dishes? Then check out this edible glitter!
- Want coffee shop worthy lattes from home at a fraction of the cost? Ever since I’ve gotten my Nespresso machine I want nothing else.
This post was sponsored by Zing Zang. As always all opinions are my own.