Who doesn’t love a good beauty product? One of my favorite gifts to receive is a beauty product because it lets me try something new that I might fall in love with, and it’s also a chance to be pampered! Here are some of the best beauty and makeup gift ideas for women that I personally use and love!
- Lucky Chick Creamy Lipsticks – What I love about the Lucky Chick Creamy lipsticks is how hydrating they are! With coffee oil, rosehip seed oil, and jojoba oil you can have a great color and take care of your lips at the same time!
- Clarins Double Serum – While this is more of a splurge item, the Clairins Double Serum is the only serum you’ll need and lasted me over 3 months. With 21 plant extracts, this formula really is the one cure-all. We all have different skin types and different climates/weather affect our skin in different ways. What makes this beauty gift idea so great for women though is that it does work for everyone. No need for 15 different products for different needs.
- Sanara Bath Soak – If you’re looking for the most relaxing bath soak of your life, you’ll want to turn to Sanara bath soak. These make such great beauty gifts for close friends or just acquaintances. There are so many super foods and ingredients in this bath soak to re-enegerize and detox from yerba mate, aloe vera, jojoba oil, and more.
- Fitish Setting Spray – I never knew I would be recommending a setting spray as a beauty gift idea but this Fitish setting spray is magic. This is a beauty gift idea for your friends who love to workout or live in high heat areas. Your makeup will stay on through your workout and you will feel fabulous. On top of that, my favorite part was how it helped with my allergies. The setting spray includes cbd and I noticed on days when I had huge allergy issues, applying the spray even as a refresher provided immediate relief.
- Pixi Fairy Lights – This is my go-to product for a glam look. Plus what’s more perfect for a holiday beauty gift for women than a little glitter!? I love how just a little bit of the Pixi fairy lights just amps up a makeup look.
- Pacifica Shimmer Body Lotion – It might be clear by now that I’m a fan of glitter. Not only is Pacifica vegan and cruelty free, but their lotions smell good and give you a little sparkle!
- Morphe Palettes – The great thing about any of the Morphe palettes is that they are affordable and offer so many great colors in one. They have such a great pigment and there are multiple shades to fall in love with.
- Exuviance Microdermabrasion Polish – You could gift a microdermabrasian spa visit or essentially multiple at home spa visits with the Exuviance microdermabrasion polish! It leaves your face so smooth and leaves your skin glowing!
- Uoma Metallic Lipstick – Two things to love about this lipstick: glitter and bold colors! I love the bright purple that looks good on anyone, the gold, and even the perfect red. There’s just enough sparkle in the lipstick to be fun without going overboard!